Subject: RE: [Leica] It's nice to be back ...Thanx, Tina
From: "Jorg Willems" <jorg@mindspring.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 07:47:27 -0500

That is very kind of you, Tina!
Weddings are very stressful and we never had any intention to get into that.
Kids are out of the house and this is something we enjoy together.  Nothing
beats the glass of a good Merlot after a hectic wedding (they are ALL
hectic) and when Katariina comes out of her darkroom Sunday morning to tell
me that there are 'really some good one'.

Her website is http://www.katariina.com

Thank you Tina!

         Regards Jörg
         Snellville, GA