Subject: [Leica] Careful framing
From: Robert Appleby and Susan Darlow <laintal@tin.it>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2000 08:43:48 +0100

Theywrote:
>>Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 19:13:23 -0500
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Subject: RE: [Leica] M6 Viewfinder rangefinder patch flare CONTROL ??

At 05:53 PM 2/11/2000 -0000, B. D. Colen wrote:
>Gee - if moving six inches one way or another because of rangefinder flare -
>which is to say moving within a range of a foot - doesn't cause any
>problems, why do we bother to frame carefully?

Gee, BD, this qualifies as a stupid statement.  Move six inches and then
frame carefully.  Are you so one-dimensional as to be incapable of a little
flexibility?

Marc

I would have said, if you want critical framing, why are you using a
rangefinder?
Rob.
Robert Appleby and Sue Darlow
Via Bellentani 36