Subject: RE: [Leica] Kindermann to lose Leica
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 21:35:55 -0500

Kindermann is still a viable concern. Apparently it was a "Night of the Long
Knives" sort of thing. Kindermann has no intention of selling their parts
and tools nor letting their repairman go. You do not make money doing
warranty repairs so their profitable repair business will go on. I will tell
you more tomorrow I hope.

[Austin] Might Leica make it 'difficult' to obtain parts though?  I wonder how friendly the parting of the ways was...