Subject: Re: [Leica] References needed - FOTO-HOBBY
From: JGong <jgong@cisco.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:10:28 -0800

Anders,

They have an impeccable reputation and it is well deserved. I've been there
multiple times and they are extremely professional. I have bought perhaps 5
items from them in the past year and they have delivered exactly as
described each time. They are Leica experts and accurately describe their
products.

John