Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: M6 Viewfinder rangefinder patch flare CONTROL ??
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:50:49 -0800

I think the thread is going in a very constructive manner.  Instead of LUGgers
complaining about the quality and design of the M6 viewfinder, they are
offering ideas about how to work around the problem when actually using the
camera.

By the way, my M3 also flares in the same shooting situations --- just not as
aggressively.  And of course I probably wouldn't notice any problem if it were
not for LUG members who have encouraged me to push the camera and lens to the
limits of my ability.

Bill  Larsen