Subject: [Leica] Article on Bokeh
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 10:16:27 +0000

Hi, dear fellows.  I found in the Olympus mailing list a link to an
article
on bokeh that may interest some of you.  Go get it
http://www.web-wizards.com/olympus/techdocs/bokeh.pdf .  Some of you
might
have already read it.  But as it is new to me, it may well be new to
some of
you.  The file is only 330KB.<<<

Kam,
That was one of three articles on Bokeh we published in that issue. The
other two were "What is Bokeh?" by John Kennerdell, with illustrations
by Kim Kirkpatrick and myself, and "The Terminology of Bokeh" by Oren
Grad.

- --Mike J.  /  Editor
_PHOTO Techniques_ magazine
www.phototechmag.com