Subject: Re: [Leica] KameraLeder?
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 13:32:15 +0000

on 9/2/00 10:28 pm, Mark Rabiner at mrabiner@concentric.net wrote:

> I don't need no stinkin strap!!!!!!!! Hate em for 35mm cameras!! Always in the
> way.
> OK for square format cameras with waist level finders.
> Mark Rabiner

Okay, Mark, in principle I agree, but you ever tried to shoot in a mosh pit
or a crush of people where you're being moved along, hardly able to keep
your feet? Or where there's a likelihood of the steenkin camera being
snatched out of your steeenkin hand? That's why I wrap the strap round my
palm. But I hate the strap round the neck thing for 35mm. Ugh! Like a noose.
- --
John Brownlow

       photos:    http://www.pinkheadedbug.com
        music:    http://www.jukebox.demon.co.uk