Subject: Re: [Leica] Still on the list!!!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 18:13:46 -0800

><Snip>  don't know what the heck is going on.
>  Things are fast as hell!
>  Mark Rabiner >>
>
> Does this mean you will be able to answer our questions even before we ask
> them?
> ;-)) Paul (couldn't help myself) Connet

Before you even think of them!!
The answer to your next question Paul is: Yes, in high flare circumstances. But
what defines a high flare circumstance?
Daylight. Or indoors where there are artificial light sources I.E. light bulbs.
Mark :-) Rabiner

If you had a pretty face and you walked around wearing nearly clear flat glass
glasses what would you be?

1. Paranoid
2. Uninsured
3. Vain
4. In the middle of a series of tricky eye surgeries
5. All or none of the above
6. All or none of the below
7. Stupid
8. Disturbed
9. Didn't want to get asked on too many dates
10. I forgot