Subject: [Leica] Re: Old vs. new: Please help me decide.
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 10:34:12 -0800

Stefan

You wrote:

>>Now I'm contemplating what camera and lens to buy as starting
point. I have three approaches in mind:
1. A User M2
2. A User M6
3. A new M6 TTL 0.85<<

You mentioned that you owned an M4-P before. In terms of replacement, I'd
look behind door number 2. I have a user M2, an M4-P and an M-6. The only
camera I use is the M6. I'm trying to bring myself to the point of selling
the other two, but for some impractical reason it's difficult to let go.

Since you haven't yet decided, I'll throw this out. The new Hexar is very
appealling. For me it was love at first sight. I decided to let the dust
settle and wait for the feedback of others. I think that I would use it
more than my M6. I've been using an R7 lately and I really miss auto
exposure when I go back to my M6.

David