Subject: Re: [Leica] Rangefinder patch flare
From: Kip Babington <cbabing3@swbell.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 13:18:46 -0600

John -

Many thanks for the archive research.  And my thanks to others who suggest some
self help fixes.

The comment about the problem arising with the 28mm viewfinder system in
consistent with my recollection of my M3 and M5 - neither of which had this
problem that I remember.

So - do the HM M6s avoid the problem with their 35mm (widest) viewfinders?
Inquiring minds want to know.

Cheers,
Kip

John Collier wrote:

> I will be posting a series of messages from the archives that address this
> issue.

<snip>