Subject: RE: [Leica] It's nice to be back ...
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 11:40:49 -0500

From one Atlantan to another, welcome back!  It's great to see another local
on the list.  I have only been on this list for a few months now, and have
learned a lot from this great group of Leica lovers.

Its kind of funny that you mention doing wedding photography with Leicas, as
that is the reason I got my M3 to begin with.  My sister-in-law really
wanted me to photograph her wedding  --  don't ask me why... I tried my best
to talk her out of it!  But it was *just* the excuse I needed to convince my
wife that I really needed the M3 to do her sister's nuptials justice.  Much
to my amazement she fell for it!  That was almost 20 years and one wife ago,
but me and my M are still going strong  (I did make sure wife no. 2 was a
little more accepting of my Leica addiction -- after 14 years we are still
together <g> ).

If you find yourself in the Lake Claire/Candler Park neighborhood or at
Little Five Points, and see a funky old dude with a funky old camera walking
a Dobermann (as in photography equipment, the Germans also designed the best
dog breeds!), stop and say hi!

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA