Subject: [Leica] Ted Grant Announcement
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 22:28:57 +0000

Speaking of Leica news, I am pleased to say that Ted Grant has written a
very nice article that will appear in _PHOTO Techniques_ magazine in the
Fall. Ted completed it in record time, and I returned the favor in
getting it edited, and it's in our Graphics Department being laid out
right now. The pictures are great! One in particular makes me smile
every time I see it.

So you see, some constructive things actually do happen for all of us
being on the Lug!

- --Mike Johnston / Editor
_PHOTO Techniques_ magazine
www.phototechmag.com