Subject: Re: [Leica] konica list now?
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 20:19:14 -0800

Summicron1@aol.com wrote:

> you know, i just got through going through the entire digest, V15 #39, and
> saw a lot of posts about cars, a lot of posts about the Konica camera that
> uses Leica lenses, and a couple about a Cosina lens someone wants to put on a
> Russian camera.
>
> Could someone please tell me where the Leica list went to? You know, Leica?
> E. Leitz Wetzlar? Maybe you heard of them? Used to make cameras?
>
> just curious.
>
> c trentelman
> use of Leica brand photographic equipment
> silly me
> ogden
> utah

I picked this off that same digest:

Flash, twinkielights galore
Shopping on paper for Leica stuff
change the course of the Leica company (aircraft carrier)
Leica in Movies
good, better and Leica....Welcome
PMA Show and LHSA's Black paint M6TTL
[Leica] Latest RF Rumors
RE: [Leica] M3 RF/VF Repair (was Nothing Lasts forever, but...)
LEICA IN MOVIES
40/2 Summicron-C filter size
RE: [Leica] LEICA IN MOVIES
RE: [Leica] Werners,  camera stores in Denver
RE: [Leica] March 4th Denver Area LUG Meet?
2 Leica or medium format...
Old Leitz filters
Re:  KameraLeder straps for Lieca

Is the cup half full or half empty little flower?
Mark Rabiner