Subject: [Leica] Socio-Political Propaganda and Violation
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 18:11:38 EST

dkhong@pacific.net.sg signs off

> Live simply so that others might simply live<

What a selfless sentiment.

I suppose we could be shooting Kodak disposables instead Leicas, Hassies,
Canons and Nikons.

But how would that help others simple live? On the contrary, I encourage
every one of means to live lavishly. Keep that money in motion and lubricate
the wheels of commerce. So that others, myself included, might have gainful
employment and be able to buy more Leica equipment.

Thus keeping even more people employed. See how that works?

Oh, and for the very important new guys who seem to expect their unasked
questions to be magically and instantly answered, put your egos aside for a
moment and actually ask the questions. If there's something you want to know
about Leica bodies, Leica lenses, repairs, using the equipment, etc., there's
somebody on this list who will promptly provide the answer.

Chris Lawson