Subject: Re: [Leica] Violation
From: D Khong <dkhong@pacific.net.sg>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2000 06:56:27 +0000

 Thomas Herbert at iphoto@elp.rr.com wrote:

>> Thanks I just joined today and don't know how much more crap I'm going to
>> have to weed through to get something useful about Leica cameras and lenses

It's a tough neighbourhood here but nevertheless a stimulating one. Unless
you are prepared to lurk around and stay silent in the background, one
needs to have your instincts well honed, reflexes ready, ears to the ground
and be prepared to defend yourself. I believe most photojournalists are
experts in doing that already.

Welcome on board!

Dan K.
              Live simply so that others might simply live