Subject: Re: [Leica] Violation
From: Brian Reid <reid@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Date: Sun, 09 Feb 2003 09:58:09 -0800

I will be ruthless about removing from the Leica Users mailing list anyone
who persists in talking about the politics of any country. While the
occasional mention of politics is OK, you still shouldn't do it because it
usually triggers some people to go on and on. The Leica Users Group is
international; about 50% of its subscribers are outside the United States,
and I'm sure that they, especially, do not want to see our camera list
devolve into US partisan politics. We all have our political beliefs; this
is not the place to state or discuss them.