Subject: [Leica] Violation
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Feb 2000 10:48:38 +0000

>>>It is very difficult for people to be honest in these times when the
President of the United States has made lying a true art and is
encouraged
by other politicians to continue<<<

VIOLATION! The LUG is NOT the place to discuss politics!! Buy a bumper
sticker if you've got an axe to grind.

- --Mike

P.S. Which reminds me of a joke I heard the other day: in New York
they're selling lots of bumper stickers that say "Run, Hillary, Run."
Democrats put them on the back bumper, Republicans on the front bumper.

Okay, sorry, I'll shut up now.