Subject: Re: LUGER'S CARS , WAS [Leica] R8 cars ( off topic )
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2000 21:51:11 -0800

> > I feel so boring, middle aged and "domestic" with my Volvo station
> wagon...
>
> Greg, Katy and I retired(sold it for $300 to a neighbor that has been
fixing
> it up for his wife to drive to work just as we expected he would) our
30
> year old dark green 1967 Volvo station wagon.  Parented two fine boys
with
> the help of that reliable automobile.  I just got tired synchronizing
the
> carbs, etc.

Here's another, though a newish 1999 V70 XC station wagon, a chariot for
two new parents, and a two year old, and a negative 4 week child!  I
fully expect to be around with this car in twenty years from now.

Though Mr. Honda was my godfather, and my family always bought Hondas,
there is no stationwagon made for the U.S. market any more :(