Subject: Re: [Leica] R8 cars
From: "Mike Durling" <durling@widomaker.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 22:26:32 -0500

Tom:

I thought MY MGA was the only one that you had to bang on the fuel pump to
make it work.  That was after I tried to adjust the contacts.  It used to
pop out of gear but at least the shift lever stayed put.

Funny thing is that I bought the car a year after I got my first Leica, but
never took a picture of it.

Mike D