Subject: [Leica] RE: Kodachrome blues
From: Ken Wilcox <wilcox@tir.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 09:58:41 -0500

>Message text written by INTERNET:leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>
>"My question to the older crowd is this: When you were shooting Kodachrome
>30-40-50 years ago, did you know it was going to last as it has, or has its
>permanence been a welcome surprise.
>"

I was using Kodachrome in the 50s as a kid talking pictures of the family
vacations. I used Kodachrome because that was what my father bought for me.
I think it was less expensive then than the alternatives. As an 8 year old,
the question of longevity of image was not an issue.

Ken Wilcox

- ----
					  preferred---> <wilcox@tir.com>
 		      			  <kwilcox@gfn.org>