Subject: Re: [Leica] F3 and 105 mm F2.5 (now 85mm f2)
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 23:36:00 -0800

><Snip>
> But (as usual) I'm still a little confused. I wonder if I currently get a
> "long line" with my Leica 90 mm... I never tested that...  Then again, maybe
><Snip>
> -Mike

Forget the lines who the hell wants to be shorter! :)
My 90 Elmarit seems to not compress people in a full length shot, make them seem
shorter. I like the 90mm focal length better than 105mm regardless of individual
lens characteristics. I like the shortest lens possible that doesn't shorten
people. I use the 135 3.4 APO for tight head or head and shoulder shots.
Mark Rabiner