Subject: RE: [Leica] Leitz table top / tiltall tripod or others???
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 21:08:04 -0000

Simon,
I use both of your suggestions, as mentioned elsewhere, the Tiltall does
not excell at low heights (an oxymoron?) and so the Leitz table top tripod
comes in useful here. This can always be taken in the bag when you might
not want to take the large tripod too.
I use the Tiltall with my M6 and SL, the large flat rubberised base aids
the support of the M6, eccentrically.

good luck,

Jem