Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Blues: No man I got The BLUES
From: "John Shick" <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 20:49:15 +0000

- ----------
>From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>Subject: Re: [Leica] Kodachrome Blues: No man I got The BLUES
>Date: Tue, Feb 8, 2000, 12:33 AM

When I was much younger, back in the late fifties and early sixties, the
conventional wisdom was Leica optimised their Optics for slide film.
Kodachrom was the benchmark film in those days.  While the Japanese were
optimising for color negative film.  If this was the case this may explain
the Leica look.
John