Subject: Re: [Leica] Exhibit on line
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 07:40:19 -0800

Tina Manley offered!

>LUGnuts -
>
>My exhibit "Las Familias" is featured on a new photography e-zine at
>http://www.photohighway.com/
>
>Check it out and let me know what you think.  The text and "next" buttons
>kept rearranging themselves when I viewed it at 1024x768.>>>>>

Tina,
Absolutely captivating.  This is truly the work of a talented
photojournalist.  And a great learning collection for LUG/LEG members.

Salgado?  Move over buddy, here comes Tina! And that is offered most sincerely.

This is the kind of photography that illustrates how to use a Leica and
it's glass, as well as a fine ability to see real pictures, rather than
happy snapping along the street without rhyme or reason.

Well done Tina, just superb. Some day you must have a book of this
photography, it's to important to relagate only to the screen.  I'm sure
you've amassed sufficient material for one. Besides one of your NGO groups
could sponsor a book and inturn use it for fund raising.

Your quality of photography sets a very high standard for many of us to
shoot for. Thanks!
ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant