Subject: Re: [Leica] 400/560 focus mount?
From: Doug Herr <Telyt@compuserve.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:56:48 -0500

John Collier wrote:

A quick question for you on your
560/400 f6.8 telyts. Do you use a televit, novoflex rapid follow focus
mount
or just the standard rapid focus mount?
<<<

I use the standard focus mount.  IMHO the Televit is better on a tripod but
in order to use the f/6.8 lens heads ya have to get an adapter made.  The
Novoflex focus mount is very effective hand-held or on a tripod but better
suited to someone with stronger forearm muscles than I (and I'm a 6'1"
triathlete).  If I have to hold focus for long my forearm fatigues quickly
working against the spring-loaded grip.

Doug Herr
Sacramento