Subject: [Leica] R7 mirror lock up
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 02:02:39 +0000

I've read a couple of messages recently that imply that the R7 mirror
lockup (well to be accurate pre-release) needs a cable release. In fact
Leica sell a little gizmo that screws into the cable release socket on the
R7 (or R6 or R6.2) that gives a button you can push. No cable release
required. My R7 has had one of these on it since I first heard of them.

Joe B.