Subject: [Leica] RE: vertical RF focusing
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 08:21:11 -0000

Gammanyne,

I sometimes do this too. I think in part it's psychological, we are more
used to identifying what to focus on horizontally. But part of it may well
be ergonaomical, the sheer physicality of working in a different plane is
unsettling for the focusing operation. Then again, it may be that there are
less obvious horizontal lines, rather than verical lines, upon which we can
choose to focus...
Either way, don't worry, shoot more film!

Jem