Subject: Re: [Leica] Arrrrrrghhhhhhhh........loading M6en
From: "Roland Smith" <roland@dnai.com>
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 19:01:11 -0800

Hello Adam:

While I have no experience with the M6, I can offer a suggestion based on my
switch from LTMs and M3s to a M4-2.  I put the exposed and ruined film into
a reloadable cartridge and practiced over and over again until I was able to
load and scroll the film through the camera as if it was for real without
any failures.  Now I believe I have mastered the technique. I hope.

Best regards,
Roland Smith