Subject: Re: [Leica] Arrrrrrghhhhhhhh........loading M6en
From: DonjR43198@aol.com
Date: Sat, 5 Feb 2000 21:23:31 EST

tedgrant@islandnet.com writes:

<< He'll get it right as we all did, through practice of loading hundreds of
 rolls of film.

 ted >>
Yes, but how many rolls of film and shots missed because the M-6, as he
stated, is difficult to load.  With the M-3 just slip the film leader under
the take-up spool lip, slip in the cassette and take-up spool and you have
it.  Totally reliable.  I am sure it is possible for some fumble fingers to
screw up the M-3 load, but not nearly as likely as with the new and
"convenient" M-6's.