Subject: [Leica] No Leica on B&H site
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Sat, 05 Feb 2000 07:05:13 -0700

As far as I can remember the B & H site has always said that! Can anyone
correct me? I hope it does not come as a shock, but, they probably sell more
N**** and C**** stuff than they do Leica! Also Leica has a smaller profit
margin than N & C (less generous demo policy too I bet). You do not want
some clown ordering and then returning equipment as it then may not be able
to be sold as new only demo.

John Collier