Subject: Re: [Leica] New Eos 1n V
From: Donal Philby <donalphilby@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 17:52:53 +0000

B. D. Colen wrote:

> Whether we like it or not, the vast majority of SLR buyers will opt for AF
> these days.
> Peter K
>
> Which raises an interesting question, Peter: You you have any idea how many
> F3s Nikon sells each year?

I asked regional Nikon rep about the F3 recently and he said that there
are so many F3s in service, especially with government agencies, with
all the accessories, that they continue to do a good business (and
retain good feelings) sustaining the supply.  Personally I think it is
the sound of the motor drive.  I had a model once tell me that the
posing and listening to that sound almost gave her a ....   wait, this
is a family LUG.  You'll just have to use your imagination.

donal

- --
Donal Philby
San Diego