Subject: Re: [Leica] Lyin' Mike's Camera
From: "E Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 20:24:37 -0500

Chris - the other thing that bugged me about the park meadow store
AND other camera stores is the display of cameras that are NOT for sale.  In
park meadows case it was some nice vintage cameras- in world of point and
shoots the section of the store featuring these hold overs from an era gone
by is what interests me.

there's a store here in Syracuse that actually has displayed a fair amount
of new Leica stuff but you can't buy it because it's the owner's own
equipment - bizarre!  Once when I asked why he did that he said it was
simply so that people could look at the stuff and then order it thru him
from Leica.  ( like i would do that)

anyway my $0.02 worth of gripes to end a tough week.

ernie