Subject: [Leica] New Eos 1n V
From: "Kotsinadelis, Peter (Peter)" <peterk@lucent.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 15:04:27 -0800

No I don't.  But Nikon certainly has a much larger embedded base of
customers who may still buy enough for them to justify its manufacture.
Besides, as time goes on and if product/design engineers are doing their
job, many products becomes less expensive to manufacture (each subsequent
year) which consequently ensures profitability.
Probably a hidden reason the M continues to be profitable.

Peter K