Subject: Re: [Leica] Noctilux DOF (was Delta 3200)
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 14:01:49 -0500

At 11:44 AM 2/4/00 -0500, you wrote:

>Ted, I would love to see some of your shots using this lens.  Perhaps you
>could add a photo or two to you website, or email me one or two so I can get
>a better feel for what is possible with the Noct. beyond what I have seen to
>date.  I am more than happy to add another lens to my wish list.  You never
>know when I might win the lottery!  :-)
>
>Bob Kramer

Bob -

Some of Ted's wonderful photographs in "This is Our Work" are made with the
Noctilux.  If you don't have a copy, you should!

In the meantime, there are several Noctilux shots on my web site -
particularly in the Honduras portfolio - Weldi Brooks, Ordinando, and
Amilcar are all made in available darkness, wide open.

As Ted says, if you don't plan to use it wide open, you don't need a
Noctilux; but if you do need that additional stop, nothing else will do!

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com