Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200
From: LawsonCL@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 19:44:44 EST

John Bean, a thoughtful, analytical man, weighs in the desire for a faster
50mm lens:

><< And although I have kicked my  Nikon gear to the curb as far as my
 >  B&W stuff goes, I do find myself missing that 1.4 50mm lens.  I am already
 >  saving my lunch money for a Summilux! >>
 >
 >Why not save lunch and dinner money for a Noctilux?

 Because if he stops eating he won't have the strength to lift a Noctilux..

John,

You make a good point. Perhaps, with rigorous weight training and a diet
consisting of hearty breakfasts (breakfasts are cheap) and a protein
supplement, a man could forego lunch and dinner, save money, still be able to
lift a Noctilux.

Or, he might drop dead from the exertion. Should that be the case, I will
accept the burden (the lens, that is).

Chris (Leica Bequests R Us) Lawson