Subject: [Leica] Re: Re: Kids those daze
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 16:36:46 -0800

Right... that's what this thread needs... HELP!

Anyway, this reunion TV show about MTM and Rhoda is on, I believe, next
Monday. It has a story line around a Photog and Rhoda applying as an
assistant. The ad has her with an M6 + twinkie.

The Oakland Roadster Show just finished a few weeks ago. Acres and acres of
candy apple Deuces, chopped and channelled 49 Merc's, even a Hudson Hornet
(Green Hornet candy apple green), and on and on and on...

Sigh... memories of a mis-spent (albeit fun) youth.

Jim