Subject: Re: [Leica] INdia and photography
From: "Claes Bjerner" <claes.bjerner@pi.se>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2000 20:24:42 +0100

> But again, they did not prevent me from taking photos whether at the Taj in
> Agra, various sites in Dehli or in Pune in the south.
>
> Peter K

For shooting professionally inside the well guarded Taj Mahal you need a
special permit issued by the Ministry of Tourism in New Delhi. All the power
to you, Peter, if you managed to bring in your equipment without a permit.

But the main obstacle to getting a good picture in India are the curious
crowds of people trying to look into your lens from only inches away. Right?

Claes