Subject: Re: [Leica] Delta 3200
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 13:11:01 -0500

Just wanted to thank everyone for the suggestions for dev. time/temp for
Delta 3200 and Xtol.  I am excited to process these rolls as this is the
first time in a long while that I have used anything other than Tri-X and
D-76.  And although I have kicked my  Nikon gear to the curb as far as my
B&W stuff goes, I do find myself missing that 1.4 50mm lens.  I am already
saving my lunch money for a Summilux!

Bob Kramer
Atlanta, GA