Subject: RE: [Leica] May I introduce myself?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2000 09:10:40 -0000

Jochen,
there are some nice pictures on your site, and plenty too!
(and to appease the offensive statement made a few days ago, they are
interesting despite having no people in them)
Mallorca is not often seen the way you have caught it, the reeds are
uncommon there but what this demonstrates to me is that you choose to see
the things which most people ignore, I like that.
In New England I like the baumliebe picture, is that 'treelove' in English?
If so, I think it fits very well! Again a small site of intimate interest,
to be ignored or overlooked by many.
The graphic stuff was engaging too, althopugh there is a lot of hoohah
talked about these manipulated images in 'digital' photography, it is rare
to see examples, and yours were certainly tasteful.

Jem