Subject: [Leica] OT: Leica-babes
From: Martin Howard <mvhoward@mac.com>
Date: Tue, 01 Feb 2000 01:00:52 -0500

Jim Brick wrote, in part:

> A new sit-com reunion is coming out soon. Rhoda (one of the Mary Tyler
> Moore bunch). The ads show her using an M6 (probably TTL) with twinkie
> light attached.

Well, on the subject of gorgeous women with Leicas: I rented "Payback" on
DVD the other evening, with Mel Gibson and Maria Bello <grrraaoooowwl> (or
maybe it's Bell-O ;)

Several times in the film there is a photograph figuring prominently, a sort
of self-portrait of the two, taken by Maria in a mirror.  Chrome Leica M6
with twinkie light.

Yep, the lady has class ;)

M.

- --
Martin Howard                     | "Very funny Scotty.  Now beam down
Interactive Systems Designer      | my clothes."
email: mvhoward@mac.com           |