Subject: RE: [Leica] What are Leicas made for?!?
From: Jem Kime <jem.kime@cwcom.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 21:11:20 -0000

Hans and others,

Perhaps you could help me in trying to post a picture on the MSN site. I am
experiencing difficulty in saving a file in a format which the site will
accept. I have an HP scanner which sends images to 'Paper Port', from there
I can send them to Corel Photo Paint which does not offer either of the two
files acceptable, JPEG or GIF.
Can people suggest any other route to saving pictures in either of these
files?

Jem