Subject: Re: [Leica] OT spell checker
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 13:01:01 -0800

Wish I had other Spell Catcher products to help organize and optimize my life
other then Conflict Catcher which apparently doesn't work!
	Much more seamless that Norton Utilities for the Human Brain.
How about Sock Catcher? I have a heck of a time matching mine up, they disappear!
Filter Catcher so I have all my filters lined up in a row.
Cord Catcher to organize your extension cords and automatically inform you when
it is time to buy one more!
House Catcher so when you didn't find you wallet, keys or the book you are
reading it searches your whole house for it.
Command E and it appears on your real desktop with a pop!
Or Jello Catcher so you'll know when you run out of certain flavor and it's time
to stock up! And extra of the clear stuff, clarity being the essence!
Mark Rabiner