Subject: Re: [Leica] 75mm summilux
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 14:44:25 +0000

By all means grab this lens if you can - it's a fabulous piece of
photographic equipment. It certainly requires care and steadiness when
focusing, and there's no doubt the .85 would make it easier to focus. But I
use mine with a .72, and have not had enough out-of-focus images to make me
think about the issue.

B. D.

http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com