Subject: Re: [Leica] two-cam
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 12:33:41 -0500

It is my understanding that the 2 cam lens is for the SL and SL2 bodies,
when we go R3 and above you need the 3rd cam to take advantage of all of the
cameras auto features. The 2 cam will work on the R bodies but will not take
advantage of all the features. However lens that have been or came as ROM
will not work on SL/SL2 or earlier models and can be damaged when used that
way. If I'm wrong please do not BeHead me.
Cheers Wilber GFE