Subject: [Leica] <no subject>
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 07:21:09 -0700

Hello everyone

I contacted the listquest people and this was their response. Did
leica-users decide to stop contributing to this site? Is there another site
that is easily searchable that we use instead? Having to get and search
every digest individually is a real pain; but, I am a mail list neophyte and
perhaps there is an easier way? Please comment.

John Collier