Subject: RE: [Leica] No, called for
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 08:34:29 -0500

Mike Johnston whinged...

"For heaven's sake, Jem, I'm not talking about your views on sex,
politics, or religion. I'm simply saying that it people wrote their
messages with a bit more care and also read the messages of others more
carefully, there would be fewer misunderstandings, fewer hurt feelings,
and fewer needless arguments.

I don't think it's too much to ask that people proofread their own
messages quickly, once, before firing the "send" key. I'm not asking
everybody to be Churchillian in their rhetoric. It's simple courtesy,
and very basic."

I believe, Mike, that you meant the fifth word in your second sentence to be
"if".  On the other hand, perhaps the "It People" did write their messages
with a bit more care than the rest of us before they disappeared into the
mists of time.

	Buzz Hausner