Subject: Re: [Leica] Mental Illness documentary project
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 03:15:27 -0800

John it looks like you have been doing some noble work.
Compelling shots!

The cliche's propounded by for example such lovable Jack Nicholson fiascoes as
"One flew over a Cuckoos Nest" and then "As good as it gets" really piss me off.
Academy Award Winning fiascoes at that!
Real documentary work such as yours dispells these Hollywood myths of mental
illness being such charmingly "cute" thing.
Mark Rabiner
I hope you win an award for telling the truth!