Subject: Re: [Leica] black and white slides
From: "Gary Todoroff" <datamaster@humboldt1.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 21:38:13 -0800

I posted a description re B&W slides that should be in the archives. The
process used a slide duplicator loaded with 35mm Kodak HC black and white
negative film shooting my normal Tri-X negatives. The HC was processed in a
normal developer (AB55 in my case). The high contrast film gave beautiful
tonal range in regular developer, and I was able to make the B&W slides from
just the negs I wanted.

They projected very well and made an interesting mix to the color slides. I
suppose you could contract print them, too.

So, as in math or in language, two negatives make a positive. However, there
is no such thing as a double positive.

Yeah, right . . .

Gary Todoroff
Tree LUGger