Subject: [Leica] Re: Evidence that Rabiner is not Dead
From: Jim Brick <jim@brick.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 19:05:01 -0800

>Mark,
>No offense, but, about half the time, I honestly have no idea what
>you're trying to say.
>
>--Mike

Mark Rabiner is literally way ahead of all of you that think what he is
saying is jibberish. If you cannot see the genius behind Mark's comments,
the fact that what he says usually nails it, well... all I can say is I
feel sorry for you.

As a professional photographer, consummate technician, and artist, Mark is
absolutely at the top. I wish there was a way to bottle what Mark has. I'd
buy a freight train load!

Jim