Subject: Re: [Leica] What's wrong with me??? :-)
From: "Joe B." <joe-b@dircon.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2000 16:31:58 +0000

At 21:50 29/01/00 +0000, you wrote:
>Looked at a M6 (non-TTL). This was the first time I've ever actually held
>one. (I subscribe to this mail list because I own a Minilux.) It felt funny;
>I think I like the ergonomics of my Contax G2 better...what's wrong with me?
>:-)
>
>Actually, I have arthritis and to hold the camera where I could work the
>manual focus hurt my wrist a bit. And the position of the strap lugs seemed
>to rest right on my sore joints. So I decided not buy the camera; at least
>not today. Damn! And I was really looking forward to playing with a new toy.
>Oh, well, maybe someday.
>
>Later,
>
>Les

This sounds like a valuable experience. If a camera doesn't work well for
you in practice for such reasons as stated above, this is very useful
information. It isn't how good it is supposed to be or how it works for
others that matters, what is relevant is how it is when you are trying to
use it yourself. To answer your question- liking the ergonomics of the G2
better doesn't mean there is anything wrong with you. It sounds like it
might be a very good camera for you.

Joe B.